Thursday, January 2, 2014

2013 review

January, February, March -  were typically months with the exception of celebrating William's Birthday in February and my Birthday was in March but, I don't typically celebrate mine. 

April - Bill and I ran our first 5K of 2013, I PR'ed my time and we both did well overall.

May - William was evaluated by a behavioral developmental pedi and was Dx with Mood Disorder NOS as well as Asperger's.

June - Scott turned 3! MacKenna graduated from Kindergarten

July - Bill and I celebrated our 10 year Wedding Anniversary, we ran another 5K together, I ran my first half marathon, Bill ran another 5K.

August - wasn't quiet until the end of the month when William had a manic episode that last for 4 days, it was very scary to watch and knowing that there was little that we could do about it.  We ran 12K race as well.

September - William had a re-evaluated and was re-classified as Bi-polar disorder with Asperger's.  We ran a marathon relay, which was interesting.  The kids started school.

October - MacKenna turned 6!  I ran my second half marathon and PR'ed by 14 minutes, which was awesome!  Bill and I got to hang out with my some of my college team mates, which was fun.

November - I started a spiritual journey/renewal, realize that there things that I needed/wanted to change. We celebrated Thanksgiving by doing a family walk in Troy with my SIL, FIL, BIL, and their foster child, it was cool.  MacKenna told me after we finished that she thought she was ready for a 5K now.

December - Bill's Birthday but, we didn't celebrate it because we don't celebrate adult Birthdays in our house.  December was kind of crazy in getting for Christmas and dealing with business as well as making the decision to start homeschooling MacKenna, which I'm still very nervous but excited about. 

No comments:

Post a Comment