Sunday, September 29, 2013

Running/cycling shirts

I have been for just over a year and in that time I have tried out quite a few shirts none of which were exactly what I was looking for a running/cycling shirt.  I wanted a shirt that would have enough pockets that I could carry 2 - 10.5 oz, my phone or MP3 player (I dislike armband and holding it in my hand just isn't comfortable), GU, and hidden pocket for license/debit card/credit card.  I also wanted a shirt that wicked the moisture, a zipper in front so if I get too warm/hot during the run that I undo it get airflow.  Also need to have reflective ribbon/straps so, if I run at night then I'm safe. In the midst of researching different types of running/cycling the average retail price was about $40 - $50, which is to me is just insane.  What I love about these shirts is that if I ever choose to get into Triathlons, I could easier wear this for all 3 events because it is an activewear fabric that wears like a swimsuit when wet but, wick moisture away while running and cycling. These are shirts that I finally came up with:



This is what it looks like on:
From the back there is 4 pockets, 3 pockets with elastic opening (middle has a snap for closure), 1 zipper pocket.  Reflective ribbon/strips on the zipper pocket and another one at the top.
From the front, there is 8" invisible zipper with a v-neck opening and reflective ribbon/strips at the bottom of the zipper. 

No comments:

Post a Comment